Friday 13 March 2009

Noses

Did you pick your nose this morning??!!

Well we did!
Actually that is not strictly true, I blew my nose, as the migraine that rudely interrupted last weekend was clearly a precursor of the cold type thing I now have. And for the first time in a long time I feel quite awful. Achy, hot, cold, hungry, not hungry, happy, tearful, grumpy, fidgety - it's probably safe to say that I am quite possibly being a real pain, but I am not good at unwell. It ruins plans and gets in the way. Oh dear, grumpy again.


But I did manage to make rather a lot of red nose cakes for school. I offered to make one for every child and of course every member of staff. They are having a pyjama day today which has caused so much excitement. So whatever you are doing to be funny for money, have a wonderful time!

4 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Sending big hugs for a speedy recovery! Looks like the Herd have been afflicted with some extreme form of your bug! xxx

Goosey said...

That's alot of cakes! All the children in our road were dressed up yesterday and on the way to school they were waving and jumping up and down every time a car or people passed them! It was obviously an arranged thing because all the children were doing it..why can't we be that cheery every Day!!!!Comic relief was great last night and what a great result

The Fairy Glade said...

Hi Deb, sorry to see that you not well and I apologise for your evenings of frustrated woolliness! Nearly tearing out my hair yesterday trying to understand the daffodil pattern again..the air was blue. Cannot wait for my one day course, counting the hours. Have ordered some new Rowan yarns on the strength of her helping me out with all things floral, rippley and hexagonal. Have photocopied all the chart instructions that I don't understand in readiness..poor lady, she has no idea what's comimg to her. I imagine she will have to lie down in a darkened room after I have gone! Dev X

nikinpos said...

Yummy cakes! I didn't know it was RNday, am way too out of touch with the UK. I made up for it and donated a bit online instead.
Hope you're feeling better.